Your Admin can enable your employees to book their own desks. Employees can book any space assigned to them, including primary desks, secondary desks, shared desks, and neighborhood desks.
From the SiQ Web App, complete the following.
- In the top-right corner, click your Profile and then click Settings.
- From the left menu, click Desk Booking Settings.
- For Booking Desk Usage Types, click CHANGE.
4. Tick the Usage Types you want to let your employees make desk bookings for.
These settings will apply to all locations.
Note: To disable a Usage Type then untick the type.
Add a Location(s)
If you want specific usages types to be booked for then include a location with the usage type settings. You can add multiple locations that have the same usage settings OR you can add individual locations with their required settings.
- Click the + Add Location button. The New Location Group displays.
2. Click the +Add Location button.
3. From the location search, either enter the location or select the location. You can select multiple locations.
4. The location(s) is saved automatically.
5. Tick the Usage Types you want to let your employees make desk bookings for.
6. Click the Save button.
Note: To remove a location then click the Delete Location button.