You can find where a meeting room is located.
- Under the Apps menu, click SiQ. Note: You will need to set up the SiQ app in Slack.
- In the Message SiQ field, enter in help. The SiQ Assistant displays the commands you can use.
The commands find | search | locate | where is display and these can be used to find a meeting room by full name or by partial name.
3. In the Message SiQ field, enter the command and the employee's name. For example, locate goose.
4. Click the Send now icon or press the Enter key.
The meeting room's location(s) display. The information will include the building, floor, capacity, meeting room's photo, etc.
5. Click the View Floor Map button.
6. Either you can open the floor map inside Slack or open the floor map to a new window.
- Click the floor map. The floor map dialog displays.
- Hover over the floor map.
- Click the new window icon.
A new browser tab displays the SiQ Web app with the location of the employee.
Note: If you are no logged in to SiQ Web then you will be prompted to log in.