Activate Vergesense to gather space-level data from the Vergesense sensors.
- Set up the physical sensors in your office.
- Make sure the physical sensors are labeled with the correct building, floor, and space code. This is used by SiQ to map the sensor and to the space.
- You will need Vergesense admin privileges to complete this setup.
From the SiQ Web App, complete the following:
- Click your Profile Name in the top right corner.
- Click Settings. The Settings screen displays.
- From the left menu, click Integrations.
- From the Third Party Integrations area, click the READ MORE link. The Integrations screen displays.
Navigate to the integration:
- From the left menu, click Sensor Systems.
- For Vergesense, click the Activate button.
The Sensors and IoT dialog displays.
3. In the ApiKey field, enter the Vergesense's ApiKey.
4. Click the Activate button.
Reports and Views
The space-level data will populate the following Sensor Insights reports:
Also, you can use the Floor Map's View Filter to display a live view of the occupancy, see Show the Live Mode on the Floor Map.