Space Types settings is a convenient location where you can manage space types and create custom space types. You can also restrict space type availability in your system. SiQ provides an extensive list of default space types, and these can be hidden from your SiQ menus, if needed. You can also delete custom space types.
This article gives you a brief description of Space Types settings and links to managing your space types.
Click on your profile name in the top right corner and then click Settings. The User Settings screen displays.
From the left-menu, click Company Customizations, and then, in the Space Types section, click the READ MORE link.
The Space Types list displays.
This is what you can do in Space Types settings:
- View all available seat types in your system
- Hide default space types that are not in use, see Restrict Space Types Availability
- Create, edit and delete custom space types, refer to Manage Custom Space Types
- Identify if a space type is a default or custom
- Determine whether a space type is seatable or not
- Space Types changes are reflected in the Space Types Report and Space Types Usage Report