When the required check-in setting is on then employees must check into their desk booking. Additionally, your business can use the auto-release booked desk for when an employee doesn't check into their desk booking within 2 hours and you can exempt specific employees from checking in.
Note: That regardless of whether check-in is ON or OFF, your employees will still receive reminder emails about their reservations.
From the SiQ Web App, complete the following.
- In the top-right corner, click your username and then click Settings.
- From the left menu, click Desk Booking Settings.
- For Require Check-in, click the toggle ON.
When Require Check-In is turned ON, two more options will be available below:
- Auto-Release Booked Desks - Enable this setting to automatically free up hotel desks after their reservation has expired.
If check-in is required and the auto-release setting is on, if an employee doesn't check into their desk, the booking will be automatically canceled two hours after the start of booking time.
Employees will receive a reminder before their time expires.
- Exempt from Check-In - Exempt select employees from the check-in requirement. Click + to add employees to this exemption.