On the Floor Map, the center color of each space icon tells you what Usage Type is currently applied and the seat usage is also summarized at the floor and building level on the Portfolio screen.
Navigate to Portfolio and the sub menu Portfolio .
This displays the buildings and floors in your portfolio.
Click the floor.
You can display the seats by:
- Seats By Department - displays Total Allocated, Occupied, and Unoccupied
- Seated Employees By Department - displays Department and Seated Count
- Area By Department - displays Department and Area Sqft
- Space Types - displays Space Type, Spaces, and Allocated Area (Sqft)
- Spaces By Usage Types - displays Space Usage Type, Spaces, and Allocated Area (Sqft)