SiQ Mobile App
SiQ makes it easy to book a desk for upcoming visits to the office. You can book a repeat reservation directly from your SiQ Mobile app.
- Your SiQ Admin can enable recurring desk bookings.
- If your SiQ Admin has health screenings enabled then these will display for each desk booking.
Here are some of your reservation options:
- Book a hotel desk on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Set up recurring bookings to 6 months in advance.
You'll be alerted of existing reservation conflicts so you can book the available dates and omit the conflicting ones. This article walks you through booking a repeat reservation on SiQ Mobile.
Watch the Video
See how to make a recurring desk booking.
Follow the Steps
From SiQ Mobile Home, tap Desk.
Search for a building, city, state, or floor, and select an office location.
Scroll down to see all floors and tap Select Desk on the floor you prefer.
Navigate through the calendar widget to select a start date and choose a time. You can select All-day or choose a customized time frame.
In Repeat settings, tap Never >.
Then customize these settings:
- Every: frequency is 1 by default.
- After or On date: Choose how your reservation ends. After ends the reservation after a number of occurrences; On date ends the reservation on a specific date.
Tap Done when you're finished.
Choose a Desk
Tap Find Desks.
Scroll down to see all floors. Find and tap a desk directly on the floor plan, or swipe through available desks at the bottom of your screen and tap Book Desk.
You'll be alerted if there is a booking conflict for any of the pending reservations. Tap Continue to continue booking the available dates while omitting the conflicting dates; tap Change Booking to choose another desk.
After receiving a booking confirmation, you can view your bookings on the Home screen.
Download the MP4 video below