SiQ Web App
SiQ makes it easy to book a desk for upcoming visits to the office. You can book a repeat reservation directly from your SiQ Web app.
Note: Your SiQ Administrator can enable the recurring desk bookings.
Here are some of your reservation options:
- Book a hotel desk on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Setup recurring bookings up to 6 months in advance.
You'll be alerted of existing reservation conflicts, and you'll have the option to book the available dates and omit the conflicting ones.
Follow these instructions to create a repeat desk booking:
1. Click the Book Desk icon.
2. Locate a hotel desk on the floor plan. You can toggle the floor plan selector to switch to a different floor plan.
3. Hotel desks are represented by solid green dots on the floor plan. Click on a hotel desk.
4. The dates display on the menu at the top of the screen. The default date range is today, but you'll change that. Click on the date display.
5. Click on the date you want your reservation to begin. You can scroll to different months to select a future start date. You don't need to specify an end date now; the end date will be determined when you choose a booking frequency.
6. Choose either the All Day check box or select a time.
7. From the Repeat drop-down, select either: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
In the Every field, enter the number of day(s).
This is an example of a daily desk booking that repeats:
In the Every field, enter the number of week(s) and/or select the days of the week.
This is an example of a weekly desk booking that repeats every Monday:
In the Every field, enter the number of month(s) and/or select the month's day.
This is an example of a monthly desk booking that repeats on day 23:
8. In the Ends field, you'll choose whether the reservation ends on a specific date or after a specific number of occurrences.
- To end the reservation on a specific date, choose On date in the Ends drop-down. Then click into the Date field and select an end date.
Click Update to save the reservation.
- To end the reservation after a specific number of occurrences, choose After in the Ends drop-down. Use the number selector to pick a number of occurrences. For example, pick 4 to end the booking after 4 recurrences.
Click Update to save your booking.