We want you to be an SiQ Pro! We update the SiQ Help Center along with the SiQ product, giving you resources so you can leverage SiQ more effectively. We hope you find value in our new and updated resources.
We value your feedback about SiQ and the Help Center. Head over to our User Voice feedback platform to send us your comments and suggestions. We're listening to you!
New Help Center
We recently improved the SiQ Help Center by migrating it to a new platform. While you can't see the back-end details of the migration, you will notice some changes:
- SiQ Help Center is open to all SiQ Users!
This means that admins and employees no longer have to log in to access help articles and videos.
- New SiQ Login is required to access Support Tickets.
You'll find instructions below on how to reset your login.
- More robust article search
You can find the SiQ Help Center at the same URL:
The SiQ Support email address is the same:
New Login for Support Tickets
If you have an existing user account, you'll need to reset your password so you can login and access your active support tickets.
1. From the Help Center’s home page, either click the Sign In or Create Account button.
2. Click the Forgot my Password link to reset your password. Your account is under the same email address used with the legacy Help Center.
If you have any issues resetting your password, contact email@example.com
- Overview of SiQ User Roles
- Create a Neighborhood
- Navigate to Neighborhoods Management
- Understand the Neighborhoods Management Page
- Change the Color of a Neighborhood
- Limit Hotel Booking Capacity
- Set Up a Meeting Room
- Switch Between Buildings and Floors on the Floor Map
- Book a Hotel Desk on Behalf of an Employee
- Book Next to a Coworker as an Employee
- Locate a Meeting Room as an Employee
- Enable Employee Bookins Search
- Share My Booking