Expired Buildings, Shared Desk Capabilities, Lease Notifications, and New User Roles
Click below to watch a video on new SpaceIQ features.
Our September release is coming out tonight! Learn more about new features and updates to SpaceIQ:
Shared Desks is a new usage type that allows you to assign multiple employees to a single seat. Assign as many people as you want to one desk with the ability to locate them using Wayfinder (Kiosk) or the SpaceIQ mobile app.
The Shared Desks feature affects the following pages:
- Map & Move Orders
- Import Employees
- Numbers and Reporting Update
- Cost Per Employee
- Portfolio & Global Map
- Print Map
- Employee Export
Expired Building History
Moved to a new location? You can now set an end date that denotes if an old building is active or inactive. Once marked inactive, the property will not display in Portfolio view.
- Expired building data is accessible for time frames prior to the end date.
Managing multiple leases can be a hassle. Our new Lease Notification allows you to set reminder and expiration alerts by floor.
- Click on the icon in Map & Portfolio views to see lease data for that floor.
- If lease information is available, it will display in a pop-up box.
- Click on the information and go directly to the lease page for that floor.
- Tired of the alerts? Click the trash can in the pop-up to end notifications.
Give individuals outside of specific departments more control to make floor plan modifications and seating changes.
- Move employees from one desk to another with simple drag-and-drop.
- View seating information for your department by employee.
- New role has restricted access to third-party integrations and user role changes.
View Employee Start/End Dates
You’ve always had the ability to denote an employee’s start and end dates in SpaceIQ. Now, easily view that information in the right information drawer.
- Information already in your HR system? Map the dates to SpaceIQ and they’ll show in the drawer.
We've added new pins to our Map Designer:
- Mail Room
- All-Gender Restrooms
- Cafe Seating
- Vending Machine
SSO Login Redirect
If your employer uses a single sign-on provider such as Okta, OneLogin, Azure, Centrify, or Google, you can now login to SpaceIQ using those credentials.
- A new SpaceIQ login screen features a Login with SSO button option.