Customer IT / SpaceIQ Onboarding Team
The Google Drive integration lets you set up an automatic employee photo import that updates every 24 hours and the import will be run about midnight.
- Integration Activities
For the SiQ setup, you must have a SiQ Admin or an IT role.
Step 1. Activate the Google Drive Integration in SiQ
From the SiQ Web App, complete the following:
- Click your Profile Name in the top right corner.
- Click Settings. The Settings screen displays.
- From the left menu, click Integrations.
- From the Third Party Integrations area, click the READ MORE link. The Integrations screen displays.
You can either search for Google Drive in the Search field or navigate to Google Drive tile. To navigate complete the following:
- From the left menu, click Employee Import.
- For Google Drive, click the Activate button.
The Google Drive dialog displays and it contains the Importer tab.
- In the Folder Name field, enter the name of the folder that will hold your employee photos. Make sure you copy the name of the folder and use this name in Step 2.
- Click the Activate button.
Step 2. Set up a shared Google Drive Folder
- Create a shared Google Drive Folder using the same name of the folder as in Step 1.
- Add employee images in JPG format and make that the file name of each JPG is the email address of the employee to which the image belongs.
- Share your employee image folder with read-only permissions to the following account:
Note: You may create subfolders to manage groups of employees. SiQ can work with as many subfolders you need. DO NOT copy any subfolders outside of the root folder.
You will also get an email with instructions assisting setup.