Customer IT / SpaceIQ Onboarding Team
This article describes how to enable the Office 365 Connector in SiQ.
You must be a Microsoft Administrator in your organization in order to complete this integration.
Complete the following steps.
- Step 1. Activate the integration in SiQ
- Step 2. Activate the Cronofy Enterprise Connect for Office 365
- Step 3. Add the Resource's Calendar Email Address in SiQ
Step 1. Activate the integration in SiQ
You will need to enable this integration in SiQ.
From the SiQ Web App, complete the following:
- Click your Profile Name in the top right corner.
- Click Settings. The Settings screen displays.
- From the left menu, click Integrations.
- From the Third Party Integrations area, click the READ MORE link. The Integrations screen displays.
You can either search for Office365 Calendar in the Search field or navigate to Office365 Calendar tile. To navigate complete the following:
- From the left menu, click Meeting Rooms.
- For Office365 Calendar, click the Activate button.
The Office365 Calendar dialog displays.
3. Complete the following:
- In the Office365 Domain Name field, enter your company's Office 365 domain name. Then click the Activate button.
An email will be sent out to you.
You will need to send this to your Office365 Administrator.
Step 2. Activate the Cronofy Enterprise Connect for Office 365
Your Office365 Administrator will complete the following.
1. From the email, click the Activate Calendar link.
The Cronofy screen displays.
2. Click the Office 365 button. The Cronfoy Office 365 screen displays.
4. Click the Link Office 365 Account button.
You will be prompted to log in to the Office 365 login screen.
5. Use the Service Account credentials to log in. Note: The Service Account was created in Integrate Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 Calendar.
6. Click the Accept button.
Note: If you see an error screen then make sure the Service Account was created using the instructions in Integrate Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 Calendar.
This will verify the Service Account and use it to impersonate the resource accounts. When complete you will be redirected back to the Cronofy success screen.
You can close this screen as the integration is now completed.
Step 3. Add the Resource's Calendar in SiQ
The final step is to add the resource's calendar to the Meeting Room icon in SiQ, see Add Meeting Room icon to the Floor Map.