Customer IT / SpaceIQ Onboarding Team
This article describes how to enable the Exchange Connector in SiQ.
You must be a Microsoft Administrator in your organization in order to complete this integration.
Complete the following steps.
- Step 1. Activate the integration in SiQ
- Step 2 Activate the Cronofy Enterprise Connect for Exchange
- Step 3. Add the Resource's Calendar Email Address in SiQ
Step 1. Activate the integration in SiQ
You will need to enable this integration in SiQ.
From the SiQ Web App, complete the following:
- Click your Profile Name in the top right corner.
- Click Settings. The Settings screen displays.
- From the left menu, click Integrations.
- From the Third Party Integrations area, click the READ MORE link. The Integrations screen displays.
You can either search for Exchange Calendar in the Search field or navigate to Exchange Calendar tile. To navigate complete the following:
- From the left menu, click Meeting Rooms.
- For Exchange Calendar, click the Activate button.
The Exchange Calendar dialog displays.
3. Complete the following:
- In the Exchange Domain Name field, enter your company's Exchange domain name. Then click the Activate button.
An email will be sent out to you.
You will need to send this to your Microsoft Administrator.
Step 2 Activate the Cronofy Enterprise Connect for Exchange
Your Microsoft Administrator will complete the following.
1. From the email, click the Activate Calendar link.
The Cronofy screen displays.
2. Click the Exchange button. The Cronofy Exchange screen displays.
3. In the Service Account Email Address field and Service Account Password field, enter the Service Account credentials to log in. Note: The Service Account was created in Step 1, refer to Set up Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 to enable application integration with Cronofy.
4. In the Email to Impersonate field, enter the resource account’s email.
6. Click the Link Exchange Account button.
This will verify the Service Account and use it to impersonate the resource accounts. When complete you will be redirected back to the Cronofy success screen.
You can close this screen as the integration is now completed.
Step 3. Add the Resource's Calendar in SiQ
The final step is to add the resource's calendar to the Meeting Room icon in SiQ, see Add Meeting Room icon to the Floor Map.