Customer IT / SpaceIQ Onboarding Team
SiQ can integrate bi-directionally with your organization's Corporate Calendar (as long as it's Exchange/Outlook, Office365, or Google Calendar).
With this integration turned on:
- Your administrator can connect specific spaces (typically meeting rooms, conference rooms, huddle rooms, etc) in SiQ to the matching resources in your Corporate Calendar.
- SiQ users can then see which rooms are free/busy based on their status in your Corporate Calendar.
- When SiQ users book these spaces in SiQ, that booking is automatically synced back to your Corporate Calendar so that everyone can see that its book in Outlook or GCal.
To enable great security and performance, the integration leverages a piece of middleware called Cronofy Enterprise Connect.
When the user books a room via SiQ, the following occurs:
- The SiQ user creates a Room Booking via SiQ.
- SiQ submits a booking request through Cronofy to your Corporate Calendar.
- Your Corporate Calendar checks to see that the user has permission to create a booking and that the room is free, if it is the room is booked and an email invite is sent to the user so that the booking also appears in their calendar.
- SiQ reflects that the room is booked.
The following integrations are supported: