Using floor map filters to view department occupancy gives you a birds-eye view of both department and occupancy information. With view filters enabled, you can download and print the floor plan with department occupancy information.
Follow these instructions to enable the floor plan view of occupancy data, and then download the floor map as an image:
On the floor map, click the Views icon. A panel with view filters displays.
- In the General section, click the Department Areas filter to turn it on.
- In the Map Details section, click the Employee Name filter to turn it on.
When both filters are enabled, you'll see department occupancy details appear on the floor map.
Close the view filters panel by clicking X on the upper-right of the window. Then click the Download icon.
The Print window displays. You can complete the following:
- Map Elements toggle on or off - A list of map elements appears on the left-hand side where you can click on the eye icon to toggle that element on or off.
- Numbers - The numbers next to each map element let you change the size of every matching map element on the map.
- Preview - You can preview your selections within the Print window, so ensure that everything you want to print is within the green border. If needed, click and drag the floor map to adjust the map within the print area.
When you're finished adjusting the floor plan view, click the DOWNLOAD button to export the map as a PNG file.