SiQ Integrations has a collection of pre-build integration applications, which make it easy to manage single sign-on, provision HR, and sync data across your corporate apps and systems into SiQ.
- Navigate to Integrations
- Create Integration
- Delete Integration
Navigate to Integrations
From the SiQ Web App, complete the following to navigate to the Integrations area:
- Click your Profile Name in the top right corner.
- Click Settings. The Settings screen displays.
- From the left menu, click Integrations.
- From the Third Party Integrations area, click the READ MORE link.
The Integrations screen displays the active and the available integrations.
You can either search for the third party integration in the Search field or navigate to the integration.
For details on how to create an integration, see the articles below.
Note that you can activate a number of integration applications of the same type.
- SES Imagotag
- Badging and IoT
- Sensors and IoT (Enable location based employee experiences and data analytics)
- Aruba ClearPass
- Sensors and IoT (Sensor data analytics)
Provisioning & SSO
Each employee is represented in SiQ as a system user. The Employee object has a number of attributes that need to be mapped to your internal user model. For details, see Employee SCIM Atrribute Mapping.
- Custom SAML & SCIM
- Okta and Okta Custom Attributes Mapping
- Oracle IDCS
To deactivate or delete integration instance, you must select the integration and then click the Delete icon on the right top corner.