Customer IT / SpaceIQ Onboarding Team
Use the Slack Integration with SiQ to locate employees, meeting rooms, and spaces through the SiQ Slack bot.
- Integration Activities
For the SiQ setup, you must have a SiQ Admin or an IT role.
Step 1. Activate the Slack Integration in SiQ
From the SiQ Web App, complete the following:
- Click your Profile Name in the top right corner.
- Click Settings. The Settings screen displays.
- From the left menu, click Integrations.
- From the Third Party Integrations area, click the READ MORE link. The Integrations screen displays.
You can either search for Slack in the Search field or navigate to the Slack tile. To navigate complete the following:
- From the left menu, click Communication.
- For Slack, click the Activate button.
The Slack dialog displays.
3. Click the Activate button. A Slack Integration Notification email will be sent out.
Step 2. Slack Integration Notification email
- Forward the email to your Slack Administrator.
- Your Slack Administrator will find the email contains an Add to Slack button which will start the Slack authorization process and provide Slack with the necessary information from SiQ.
Example Slack Integration Notification email